Why should you consider installing an outside tap?
September 7th, 2021
Are you looking to have an outside tap fitted in your backyard or garden? If so, Plumbing Emergency 24/7 is the right place. Our team of plumbers has the experience and expertise required to install an outside tap, and you can use the tap for washing the car or watering the flowers. There are so many other things that you can do with an outside tap.
Here, take a look below at some of the ways an outside tap can be immensely useful to you.
• Washing down and cleaning pets after you have come back from a muddy walk
• Washing your car or bicycle with a power hose attachment
• Water your plants and flowers in the garden without coming inside to refill the watering can get multiple times.
• Cleaning bins and other items of grime that you would not clean inside the house. You can take water from the outside tap and make everything spotless before entering your home.
• If any renovation is going on in your home, you can give the builders and contractors access to water without the need of running a line straight from the kitchen faucet.
• Do you have a pool in your backyard? You can use the outside tap to fill the pool during summer.
These are only a few of how having an outside tap can feel like a blessing. Whenever you need water, you would not have to run inside or end up spraying water inside your home.
Where can you install an outside tap?
Outside taps can be installed to any wall with access to a water supply line in your home or office. The most common place is outside the kitchen window because the sink is placed right behind the wall. This gives access to the main water supply. Also, you can enjoy a nice water pressure.
So, if you have decided to get an outside tap fitted in your property, the next step is to contact a reliable plumber in your area. At Plumbing Emergency 24/7, we work with a team of highly experienced plumbers qualified to handle outside tap installation work. Our plumbers are ready to arrive at your location promptly and solve your problem. In addition, we have all the required equipment and tools to make sure that the outside tap installation is perfect.
Besides fitting outside taps, we can even help you with appliance installation, water tank replacements, and water leak detection. Do not hesitate to tell us your plumbing requirements, and you can rest easy knowing that our plumbers are accredited for the job.
For more information, get in touch and speak to one of our executives.